Monday, August 16, 2010

Ooopsy Daisy!

So, I've let yet another month slip by without posting. I hate when I do that! I could promise I will be better from here forth, but I don't want to lie... so I'll just promise to try harder!

Anyway, Nolan turned 7 months old last week. Pretty hard to believe we are yet another month closer to ONE YEAR OLD! I know I've said it time and time again, but I'd do anything to freeze time right here and now. I just love my little guy so much and all of the wonderful family and friends we are surrounded by!

Nolan went to the doc last week for a check-up due to a rash on his face. Doc believes the rash is due to heat and wasn't concerned in the least. He weighed in at 18lb 4oz and charmed the doc with his pretty smile! He just makes me so proud, can you tell!?

I can't say that too much has been going on of late. We have been trying like heck to stay cool... meaning lots of time inside and in Mom's pool. Nolan is a little fish and loves the water too.

Chris and I have been doing the South Beach Diet the past week and have one more week to go on Phase 1. I look forward to the return of some carbs... like fruit and yogurt! Mmmmm!!!

That's really about it! I will post some photos in the next couple days so you can see how big and adorable Nolan is... and see our new dining room set!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment